Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Anxiety.....

The eve of my fast and I have anxiety. Here is what is on my mind: Am I doing the right thing? When I get done will I have accomplished my goal in all of this? What are people really thinking about it (even though it don't matter this is just to benefit me)? Am I going to hurt anyone's feelings? What if I cant do it?

I know that there are going be relationships severed because they are unhealthy for me so I hope I get the strength to do end those.

I am sitting cramming all the social media I can before 12.Why am I so addicted to this? I have no idea. What did we ever do before internet? I remember we wrote letter communicated more face to face and we were more active, right?

Hope I can get sleep because tomorrow is not going to be easy! This whole process is not going to be easy but thats the point right. To turn my focus on the reason that I am here and the reason that I am able to wake up every morning. God!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment