On Wednesday Aug 24th I am going to start fasting. I am doing this because I need to be delivered from some addictions and so forth. So as it stands right now I will be giving up social media and my cell phone for two weeks.
This will be a challenge for me. I feel that I need my cell phone for everything. I will be only checking voice mails of Emergency purposes. Other than that I am going to reflect and spend my time concentrating on Gods word and his purpose in my life.
Only other thing I will be doing is from time to time in the two weeks you will see post from me. I am doing this because I know that I will be going through a lot of different emotions and feelings that I am sure it should be interesting to read about.
Another thing is that hopefully when I come out of the fast I will have made changes and progress into living the Godly life that I am seeking. May you all pray for me! As I will be praying for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment