Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 3,4,5: Rising up from the storm

How convenient that we have a Hurricane on the way and I am battling a storm of my own.
 Things are getting much easier but I still find it difficult.  But I know that when I am finished I will have a new look on things with God being the center of everything in my life.

On the these 3 days I just prayed a lot for all of you and the things that I am going have to face later. There will be many changes that will take place here soon. I made a wise decision today that I am going to be deleting a few accounts on a few social media websites. No not Facebook or Twitter but others.

Change is hard, though this is for the best. Now that I am fully relying on God what do I have to fear. NOTHING!

My mother came into town and it was really great to see her. I believe the hardest thing about all of this is not talking to them. I love them!

I am currently reading a book my roomie let me borrow and it is wonderful "Comforts from the Cross" by Elyse Fitzpatrick. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, when you finish the book, can I borrow it? I probably should actually finish it... haha! I'm the worst. Ashley, I don't see you enough, but reading this spurs me on to seek the Lord like you are doing! It makes me sad when you're sick, so i really pray God grants you sleep and releif from stupid allergies. And I pray He continues to reveal Himself to you more and more everyday!!

    ReplyDelete