Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 6: Wheew I'm tired

Today I reflected on really how I was spending my time. Wow I wasted some precious time that I could be with God and spent it going the other way.

You don't realize you are doing that till you actually take the time and look into where your time is going. Not going out or even eating out has made me cherish the simple things I love about coming home. You can dress how you want. You don't even have to wear makeup. You can eat anything that you have in your cabinets. You don't have to worry about who is judging you, because your alone or with someone that you trust. I read more and enjoy the WORD. I find old poetry and writings that I have done in the past and look at where I was and realizing that I am becoming so much more. 

 I found my self running but didn't know where I was going. Now I am feel as if I know that I am on the right path and my destination is Heaven.

Even though this is day 6 I am still struggling with using my phone and social media. After all of this is done maybe that be my outlet to help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment