Today I have been at war with my mind. I have thought about a certain thing most of the day. Even in my quiet time. Its going to get harder down the road I know. I felt bad today (withdrawals?) my stomach has been crazy I can only imagine it is still my nerves causing this. But on top of that my allergies have already kicked in for the fall. My med seems to not work anymore.
I thought that if I could just be in God's word when some thoughts came to my mind that they would go away, but I was wrong. The devil is trying his best to win. I cant let him!
So tonight I was reading the thought came to me that maybe I don't sleep at night because I am holding on to something. And I realized even though I am no longer with my ex I feel as though people are mad at me for leaving (his family/ friends) because now he has nothing. I don't like the feeling that someone out there might be holding a grudge against me for some reason. If that is you and you are reading this please lets talk because I am truly sorry.
hang in there. we are praying for you also. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, Ashley. It will get really hard, and then it should start to get easier. Dont let any kind of guilty feelings change some of your decisions because sometimes, you have to take care of you so that you can help others. Prayers and hugs for you
ReplyDelete