I have been discovering that men are in love with the ideal of a women but don't want a real one. I am no ones toy. I am extremely independent and that pisses a lot of men off. I don't need a man in my life. I choose to have one because I like the companionship and I love to share my love. It makes me complete. However I don't have to have one. I can change my oil in my car, take care of the yard work, and play misses fix it around the house.
There is no man going to tell me what or when I need to be doing something when at this time I am single. You say you want me but then you only want me on your terms. How about when I need you? Like I said I am not a toy you can bring out of the box when you want then put up when you don't need it anymore.
I was actually told that I should not speak about my family, upcoming events, and so forth because it means nothing to him. So actually what I read into that was basically I am not to speak about my life. That I should sit and listen to the voice of a man that likes to hear himself talk. This blew me away.
So I oppose a question to the men out there... why is it ok for you to do something but when a woman does the same thing its not ok?
So I have just realized what needs to be done!!!! I'll keep you posted
No comments:
Post a Comment